Thursday, October 28, 2010

Eita(瑛太), Kaela Kimura(木村カエラ) become Dad and Mom


Actor Eita(瑛太) (27) and singer Kaela Kimura(木村カエラ) (26) announced on Thursday that they are now parents. Kimura recently gave birth to their first son, though they did not say exactly when it happened. 

In their messages on their official websites, they both described the boy as being healthy. Kimura said, "This very small, very strong child will bring a lot to the two of us. He's precious, precious, precious. I'm now looking forward a lot more to our future from now on." 


Eita remarked, "It's to be expected, but the boy resembles Kaela and me. When I look at him, I'm filled with various emotions, and I can feel the magnitude of his existence." 
Eita and Kimura officially got married on September 1, after surprising everyone in June when they announced their engagement and Kimura's pregnancy.



0 comments:

Post a Comment