Monday, October 25, 2010

GACKT introduces 3 new family members

GACKT wrote on his blog that Angie couldn’t stop crying after the death of Dolce. So the kind-hearted papa GACKT decided to get Angie three new playmates.

According to GACKT’s blog,

“I will be going back to Tokyo, but my house seems to have changed a lot. I was told that Angie and my niece kept crying after Dolce passed away, and I didn’t know what to do about it.  Therefore, I had a conversation with my sister if we should just raise Angie alone.  My sister said that there isn’t much of a difference between having just one dog and having some. So I told her, ‘Do whatever to make Angie feel not so lonely.’
The next day, I received a video and a phone call from my niece with a cheerful voice.
Oh my God… what is this? Why there are so many now? I will be really busy at home. My family has grown so big.  I have a feeling that every time I come back from tour, I might keep getting new puppies, and my family will be like the ‘101 Dalmatians’.   Well, even if it’s going to be so noisy, it’s enough as long as they grow up healthy.”
Below are photos of the new GACKT family members!

                                                    

0 comments:

Post a Comment