Monday, February 13, 2012

Kana Nishino(西野カナ) to release new single "SAKURA, I love you?" on March 7th, 2012


Kana Nishino(西野カナ) will be releasing her new single "SAKURA, I love you?" on March 7th, 2012 , which will be the first release for her this year.

The leading track has been produced by Jeff Miyahara and and the lyrics have been written by Nishino herself. The song is about portraying a mixed feeling with a former lover.

The single will be available in both limited and regular editions.

How Crazy Your Love [w/ DVD, Limited Edition]SAKURA, I love you ? [w/ DVD, Limited Edition]
Kana Nishino(西野カナ)
CD | Release: 2012/03/07
ships on the release date
1429yen
(US$ 18.41)

How Crazy Your Love [w/ DVD, Limited Edition]SAKURA, I love you ? [Regular Edition]
Kana Nishino(西野カナ)
CD | Release: 2012/03/07
ships on the release date
1165yen
(US$ 15.01)



Tracklist:
1. SAKURA,I love you?
2. My Baby MY BABY
3. sweet sweet


Source: MJ+

0 comments:

Post a Comment