Friday, September 14, 2012

EXILE's HIRO married Ueto Aya(上戸彩) on her birthday today


It has been announced that EXILE's HIRO and Ueto Aya(上戸彩) were married today on Sepember 14, 2012. Coincidentally, today was also Aya's 27th birthday.

The couple announced the marriage to the media through a fax and they both made a post about their marriage on their sites. The 27yo Aya said. "As a woman, I've never been so happy in my entire life. I hope all of you can keep supporting me in the future."

Hiro wrote on his blog,  "I am writing something personal today. I had gotten married to Ueto Aya today on Sepember 14. As I am about to turn 40 and entering the turning point of my life, I think about many things as a man. So I've decided to ask Aya to marry me."

Related sites:

Source: http://natalie.mu/music/news/76569 

0 comments:

Post a Comment