Sunday, March 9, 2014

Kana Nishino(西野カナ) Kicks Off Her 2014 National Arena Tour By Showing Off 12 Outfits During Live Performance

Singer-songwriter Kana Nishino(西野カナ) (24) celebrated the first day of her 2014 National Arena Tour in Nippon Gaishi Hall, Nagoya, Japan.  In September of 2013, she released her fifth anniversary best albums "Love Collection ~ pink ~" and "-mint ~". For this "Love Collection Tour ~pink & mint~", the agency is mobilizing over 100,000 people across the country doing 12 performances in over 6 venues. It is one of the largest of its kind in Japan.


The "Queen of Uta" with total music download of over 45 millions, one of the highest numbers for Japanese Music Artist, showed off 20 plus songs and 12 different stunning outfits during the first day of her National Arena Tour.

Kana Nishino(西野カナ)
BOOK | Release: 2014/03/14
ships on the release date
1352yen
(US$ 13.04)

Nishino said, "I have a a very strong feeling to the city of Nagoya since I spent four years of my time at the University of Nagoya. Looking back, it was hard to debut as a student but I treasure my time here and think of Nagoya as my second home. I hope to deliver happy spirit to those who comes to see my performance".



Source: sanspo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment