Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Morning Musume(モーニング娘。)'s Sayumi Michishige(道重さゆみ) To Graduate This Fall

Popular female idol group, Morning Musume performed at Sayumi Michishige(道重さゆみ) (24)'s hometown in Yamaguchi Prefecture's Shunan Cultural Center. Michishige announced she will perform her last concert tour with Morning Musume this fall and will graduate from the group.


Michishige made the following comment on the official site: "I have always said I wanted to give back to morning musume since I became the leader of the group two years ago. While, but not with my own power alone, we were able to get first place for five consecutive single releases. I thought that through various activities, little by little, I feel I have given enough back to the group. Therefore, after consultation with Tsunku ♂ and the front office, I've decided to graduate after this year's autumn tour."


In addition, she also said, "I think that there's still time for me to teach the junior members of the group various things. There are still so much I want to do for morning musume fans and to make memories with them. It just feels super good to be able to give back to the group that gave me so much. I will do my best before handing over the group to the next generation. Thank you to all the fans support until Autumn."

Michishige joined the group along with Eri Kamei(亀井絵里) (25) and Reina Tanaka (24) as the 6th generation of morning musume in 2002. After she became the leader of the 8th generation in May of 2012, she helped achieve the group's first ever first place for five consecutive single releases. She's also the longest tenured morning musume members in history with over 4,100 days spent with the group. 


Michishige Sayumi Shashinshu (Photo Book) "Blue Rose" Making DVD - Tokubetsu Henshu Ban - / Sayumi Michishige (Morning Musume)Sayumi Michishige Shashinshu (Photo Book) "Mille-Feuille" Making-of DVD - Special Edition - / Sayumi Michishige (Morning Musume.)Morning Musume. Eri Kamei, Sayumi Michishige, Reina Tanaka Photo Book "Eri Kamei Sotsugyo Kinen Haroharo! - Memories -" / Morning Musume.



Source: sponichi.co.jp

0 comments:

Post a Comment