Saturday, April 26, 2014

Shoko Nakagawa(中川翔子) On The News of Dating Ryota Ozawa(小澤亮太): "I am surprised myself"


On April 26th, 2014, it was revealed that actor Ryota Ozawa(小澤亮太) (26) is dating talent Shoko Nakagawa(中川翔子) (28). The news was the first of its kind about Shokotan's love life since her debut in the showbiz 12 years ago. She updated her blog and referred to love life for the first time.

Shokotan is going to turn 29 years old on May 5th. She wrote on her blog, "Rainy day just before I become Level 29(29 years old)? I am surprised myself." She's surprised about the discovery of her love life for the first time since her debut 12 years ago.

On her upcoming birthday concert in Chiba Maihama Amphitheatre on May 4th and 5th, she enthusiastic said, "I will do my best and give it my all to prepare for the birthday live so I can raise my level with everyone."

The cupid of love is said to be cats. According to the person familiar with the details, she met a collection of cat loving people in the entertainment world two years ago. Last year, Nakagawa was active in protecting unclaimed cats from being euthanized. The outpouring support came immediately in the wake of the event. It is said the two developed into dating at the beginning of this year.

Ozawa starred in TV Asahi's "Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger(海賊戦隊ゴーカイジャー)" between 2011-12. He played the leading role of Gokai Red.


9lives / Shoko NakagawaGraduation / Ryota OzawaCamera Man / Motor Magazine Sha

Source: sponichi.co.jp

1 comment:

  1. Shoko guest starred in episode 38 of Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger as Yaako.

    ReplyDelete