Thursday, May 8, 2014

Jin Akanishi(赤西仁) Announces The Completion of His New Song: Perfect For Summer

On May 7th, 2014, singer Jin Akanishi(赤西仁) (29) announces the completion of his new song on Twitter.


 Jin tweeted, "I give it 100 full marks for this perfect summer song.... It's done!!!!!!!

Earlier in April, Akanishi tweeted, "I have something in my mind that can surpass my old song Hey What's up."
Details for the song were not disclosed at the moment but fans of Akanishi seem to be satisfied with his new announcement,

"Wow.. this is going to amazing" 
"I want summer to come as soon as possible"
"I want you to sing the new song in front fans soon"

Many fans are commenting that they can not wait to hear the new song.

Source: Jin Akanishi Twitter, news.ameba.jp

0 comments:

Post a Comment