Monday, May 19, 2014

yui's band FLOWER FLOWER Announcing New Song "Kamisama(神様)"
















Singer-songwriter yui, who is still undergoing medical treatment for her panic disorder at the moment. Her 4 piece rock band FLOWER FLOWER has announced they will be releasing a new song "Kamisama(神様)" digitally on May 21st, 2014. "We want you guys to listen to this new song that we have recorded in the past. So we present you the song "Kamisama(神様)," she wrote on her blog. Similar to the digital song the band released in July of 2013, the jacket to the song to be one of yui's oil paintings. 

In March of this year, yui confessed she was undergoing medical treatment for her panic disorder. Due to the diagnosis, her band canceled their appearance to the "VIVA LA ROCK" music festival. "There are things that we can not determined immediately because of my panic order. But I think it's important to talk with everyone," she explained on her blog. She will restart band activity a little by little.

The song that is being released this time has been played in live performances of the band last year. The band came up with the song during a studio session when the band was still in its early stage. "I used to devoted to only playing the acoustic guitar but I've been playing with electric guitar a lot lol. "Kamisama(神様)" was one of the first songs I played with my electric guitar. It is an important song to me and I've been playing it in my live performances. I hope the song will lift your spirit when you listen to it," said yui.


Green Garden Pop / YUI She Loves You / V.AOrange Garden Pop / YUI

0 comments:

Post a Comment