Wednesday, October 9, 2013

May J. to collaborate with Big Bang's V.I for a love ballad


May J. will be collaborating another time with V.I from BIGBANG for her upcoming ballad album “Love Ballad”.

May J. and V.I first collaborated for the song “I KNOW”, which will be featured on V.I’s Japanese solo debut album, “LET’S TALK ABOUT LOVE”, which will be released on October 9. The two quickly bonded and decided to reciprocate to release a collaboration song again, this time for May J.’s release.

The collaboration song, “I Believe”, is a mega-hit track that was inserted as theme song for the movie, “My Sassy Girl”, the 2003 release starring Shin Seung Hun(신승훈).

The song “I Believe [Japanese Version] feat. V.I (from BIGBANG)” will be featured on May J.’s new original ballad album, “Love Ballad”, which will be released on October 23. In addition, the promotional video for this song will be included in the digest video for the album.

May J. - Love BalladLove Ballad [CD+DVD]
May J.
CD | Release: 2013/10/23
ships on the release date
3200yen
(US$ 32.41)
May J. - Love BalladLove Ballad
May J.
CD | Release: 2013/11/16
ships on the release date
1800yen
(US$ 18.23)


May J. - Love Ballad [2013.10.23]
Tracklisting:
1. Lovin’ You
2. きみの唄
3. Eternally - Wedding ver.
4. Shine Bright - Love Ballad ver.
5. 泣いていいよ
6. I Believe [Japanese Version] feat. V.I (from BIGBANG)
7. 涙そうそう

 

Source: barks.jp, OHP

0 comments:

Post a Comment