Saturday, April 12, 2014

Ayame Gouriki(剛力彩芽) Was In Tears Of Gratitude During The Event For Her First Starring Movie "L-DK"


Actress Ayame Gouriki(剛力彩芽) (21) attended the opening day greeting event held in Shinjuku Wald 9, Tokyo on April 12th, 2014 for her first starring movie "L-DK" directed by Taisuke Kawamura(川村泰祐). At the end of the event, Gouriki was seen in tears.

The "L-DK" original story was serialized in Japanese manga magazine Bessatsu Friend starting in February of 2009. The popular manga topped over 400 million copies in 14 volumes. During the event, Gouriki said, "I was feeling worried and nervous for my first ever starring role. I was under a lot of pressure because the manga is a very popular work and many people will have a lot of opinions. But the filming was fun and people around me were all very understanding and friendly." As she started to cry, she said, "I am sorry... I put in a lot of work into this movie and I am glad I was able to work with everyone in the L-DK movie." The crowd then erupted with applause after Gouriki's heartfelt message.




■L-DK (2014) Trailer


Source: sanspo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment