Monday, April 21, 2014

L'Arc's tetsuya To Become Daddy, Wife Ayana Sakai(酒井彩名) Is Six Months Pregnant

It has been revealed that L'Arc-en-Ciel's tetsuya (44) is going to become a father in the near future. His wife Ayana Sakai(酒井彩名) (28) is currently six months pregnant with his baby.


Sakai reported the good news on her blog. She is expected to deliver the baby in this coming summer. The expected mother said, "I am finally bestowed with a small life. There's a lot of anxiety for me since this is my first time getting pregnant, but we are feeling grateful and very happy every single day while my child is growing inside my belly."

tetsuya and Sakai were married back in 2007.


L'Arc-en-Ciel
CD | Release: 2014/08/14
ships on the release date
3700yen
(US$ 36.14)


Source: natalie.mu

0 comments:

Post a Comment