Saturday, May 3, 2014

Naomi Watanabe(渡辺直美) To Study Abroad in NY Until August Focusing On Entertainment Studies

It has been revealed on May 2nd, 2014 that stand-up comedian and actress Naomi Watanabe(渡辺直美) (26) is planning to study abroad in New York in mid-May. She will attend 4 classes for about 3 months and stay until early August. "I want to increase my knowledge as an entertainer. I will go eat steaks and get my body weight to over 100kg. I vow to further my growth both physically and mentally," she said in a response to an interview.


In 2008, she made her big break by mimicking U.S. singer Beyonce (32) with her intense dancing skills on Fuji TV's "Waratte iitomo!". She became a show regular starting in 2011. Last fall, she appeared at a comedy live program in NY. It's been a dream of hers to study overseas since her debut.


She's going to live alone for the first time in two years. To show the results of her study this fall, she may change her appearance the next time you see her. "I currently weight around 95kg right now. I want to weight more than 100kg for the first time in my life with the diet of NY. But I may come back skinny too because the food may not be as good. So stay tuned and see how I will change after my stay in NY," she said with a laugh.





Source: sanspo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment