Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Shunji Igarashi(五十嵐隼士) of D-BOYS To Retire from Showbiz

Young actor Shunji Igarashi(五十嵐隼士) (27) of D-BOYS made an abrupt official announcement on the D-BOYS official site that he will be retiring from the entertainment field by the end of November 2013.


D Sute 12th "TRUMP" / Theatrical Play (D-BOYS) Shunji was one of the rising star on TV.  He became a household name when he was starring for the drama "Rookies" in 2008. For 9 years, Shunji has been an active members for the quintet unit D☆DATE and D-BOYS. With his graduation from D-BOYS, his contract with Watanabe Entertainment will be terminated and he looks forward to living a regular life doing the 9 to 5.

Shunji said, "I would love to work in the non-entertainment field, and my feelings for it has grown stronger and stronger everyday. I've thought about my dreams long and hard. I've talked with my agency, and they respected my opinion. So, I have decided to retire from the entertainment field. I will live my life with no regrets. And for everyone who have been supporting me until now, I would love to thank you from the bottom of my heart."

Shunji is expected to appear at the D☆DATE final tour which will be held on November 17th at the Tokyo Dome City Hall.



Source: oricon.co.jp, OHP

0 comments:

Post a Comment