Tuesday, November 12, 2013

AV Star RIO Set To Release Her First Solo Single "アイム・セクシー~Da Ya Think I'm Sexy?~"


Rio, also known as Tina Yuzuki(柚木ティナ), is a Japanese AV idol who debuted as an AV actress in 2005.  She was also the face of a popular J-pop Idol group Ebisu Muscats(恵比寿マスカッツ).  After the disbandment of the Idol group back in April of 2013, RIO is set to start her solo music debut with the single "アイム・セクシー~Da Ya Think I'm Sexy?~", which will be released on December 4th, 2013

Rio Photobook "9 3/4" / Rio The title track is the cover song of a popular hit in 1979 by Rod Stewart. Electronic singer and producer "RAM RIDER" was in charge of all the arrangements. In the music video of "I'M Sexy - Da Ya Think I'M Sexy? ", RIO is dressed in a see-through dress charming her fans with her unbridled sexiness and allure.  In addition, muisc videos for the two tracks "奇しい絆~The Unconventional~" and "Say you love me" will be released in the future.

RIO also uploaded a special message video up on to youtube for her fans. There will be weekly video uploaded by her on youtube every week until the week of the release date. She also announced there will be a commemorative event and mini-live for the release which will be held in Odaiba Venus Fort Square Mall in Tokyo on December 8th. Rio energetically said, "Come by to the event by all mean and you will not regret it. We will have fun." 

I'M Sexy - Da Ya Think I'M Sexy?I'M Sexy - Da Ya Think I'M Sexy? - [w/ DVD, Limited Edition / Type A]
RIO
CD | Release: 2013/12/04
ships on the release date
2000yen
(US$ 19.92)

I'M Sexy - Da Ya Think I'M Sexy?I'M Sexy - Da Ya Think I'M Sexy? - [w/ DVD, Limited Edition / Type B]
RIO
CD | Release: 2013/12/04
ships on the release date
2000yen
(US$ 19.92)

I'M Sexy - Da Ya Think I'M Sexy?I'M Sexy - Da Ya Think I'M Sexy? - [Regular Edition]
RIO
CD | Release: 2013/12/04
ships on the release date
1200yen
(US$ 11.95)


Tracklisting:
01. アイム・セクシー~Da Ya Think I’m Sexy? ~
02. 奇しい絆~The Unconventional~
03. Say you love me
04. アイム・セクシー~Da Ya Think I’m Sexy? ~[GUMGIMMIC MASSIVE UNIT Remix]
05. every hero -instrumental-
06. 奇しい絆~The Unconventional~[KNOXX Remix]

特典DVD内容
初回限定盤A
・「アイム・セクシー~Da Ya Think I’m Sexy?~」ミュージックビデオ
・「Say you love me」ミュージックビデオ
初回限定盤B
・「奇しい絆~The Unconventional~」ミュージックビデオ
・メイキング映像










■ RIO - アイム・セクシー~Da Ya Think I'm Sexy?~(Short ver.)

■ RIO - 祝・ソロデビュー!本人コメント第1弾!!

Source: barks.jp, OHP

0 comments:

Post a Comment